Sunday, June 28, 2020

Establishment Republicans and why they annoy me

While I don’t like to air dirty laundry (politically speaking) on public, I do feel that those people who are what I call establishment Republicans or Fair Weather Republicans are part of the problem as well as the Leftists. The main difference is that I know that I disagree with the Leftist and their goals and philosophy. The establishment Republicans talk a good game but don’t back it up and anytime there’s a slight bit of controversy they cave and fold like a tent or cheap umbrella. Perhaps they need to be accepted by their Democratic friends, however If you’re going to be on the team then you need to be committed to the team.  I can’t say that I am going to attend synagogue and then not show up (without a good reason of course).  Same applies to politics.


No comments:

Post a Comment