Monday, September 3, 2018

Political Ponderings

With about nine weeks or 64 days until the midterm elections, I thought that I would give my two cents on the races.

One: I officially detest despise and sneer at the “Governor of New York” Andrew M. Cuomo for his comment about America Not being that great. I will vote for Molinaro unless the other Republican shows me some ability to raise money and can express him or herself well,

Two:Washington State is going to see Maria Cantwell win again as Susan Hutchison will not be able to reach enough voters in. SKP (Snohomish, King and Pierce) counties.

Three: Rauner will lose in November because Pritzker has enough money and the machine behind him. Maryland will still be in the hands of a Republican as Hogan is solid. I like Hogan and feel that he’s a good governor for Maryland

No comments:

Post a Comment